I've been photographing the O family for a while now (Mrs. O even is my new hair stylist...not that she should own up to it...since I'm terrible about doing my hair, not her fault!) but I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. O's brother and his family! We had a surprise session last week, where they will be using the photos for a Christmas Gift to the O Family's grandparents! How fun!
This awesome family was the winner of my mini session giveaway with Family Fun In Omaha ! We met up Saturday morning to have our session bright at early! The girls played, we talked about my go-to favorite subject (disney princesses!) and about the glass slippers the oldest daughter will be wearing for her Halloween costume! (Guess which princess that will be!) A mini session was just the perfect amount of time for these active girls! It was wonderful meeting this family and working with Family Fun In Omaha for our giveaway session!









Comments
Post a Comment